Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why Lutuin at Kainin?

Good day everyone!

I'm beginning to be interested in cooking and have found passion in it so I decided to create this blog where I can write the recipes I use and the cooking tips which I can share with my readers. Although some of the recipes were only tried using some online websites, I still want to share specifically for my friends who ask about how I did it. Of course, I won't forget acknowledging my sources :)

Personally, aside from my recipe book (which I patiently handwrite whenever I try new recipes), I want to keep online records of the foods that I cook. Lutuin at Kainin is a Filipino phrase which means to cook and eat, which simply tells that we can cook what we want to eat. This will help me never forget how I did it, help my friends know about it, and hope to give others some ideas as well.

Initially, I will post here some of my favorite foods that I have tried and hope to level up soon with other foods that others want to try as well.

Above all, I want to explore and learn more about cooking so I can let my children taste the foods that I cook too.

Be patient in cooking because in the end the foods that you cook will really pamper your craving stomach.


God bless us all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment