Friday, January 6, 2012

Sizzling Mixed Seafoods

Welcome to my very first food blog here in Lutuin at Kainin. I will be giving you the recipe of my own version of Sizzling Seafoods.

One of my relatives used to cook sizzling seafoods for us and his version is really very tempting and delicious as well. With my interest in how he cooks it, while being here in Oman with limited seafoods, I tried applying his recipe with what I can buy from the supermarket – frozen mixed seafoods :)


also good as appetizer

Ingredients:- 1 pack of mixed seafoods
- 6tbsp of catsup
- 4tbsp of chili or hot sauce
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic
- Cooking oil

Procedure:- in a pan, heat cooking oil
- add garlic and cook until color turns light brown
- add the mixed seafoods and stir fry for 5 minutes
- add catsup, chili sauce, salt, and pepper
- turn off the heat
- add egg
- serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment