Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fruit Salad

Today is my Nanay’s 60th birthday and I often hear her say buko or fruit salad will make her day, even without any other food on the table. So this one is prepared for her (though I’m far), for me to celebrate her birthday. I never tried preparing something like this so I asked her about the ingredients.

 My version of Fruit Salad :)


Ingredients:

 








- 420g fruit cocktail

- 234g pineapple chunks

- 160g nestle cream
- about 10tbsp condensed milk
- 42.5g raisins
- 125g cheddar cheese
- about 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- pinch of salt




Procedure:

- drain the fruit cocktail and pineapple chunks and place in a container

- add the nestle cream and mix well

- add the mayonnaise and salt and mix well

- cut the cheese in small cubes and combine together with the raisins

- add the condensed milk
- serve immediately or cool inside the refrigerator before serving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment