Friday, April 12, 2013

Cheese Pimiento

I remember way back in grade 4 or 5 in Cavite, my very first food project was Cheese Pimiento. One of our school teachers, who were also our neighbor, Ma’am Ordonez had a store where I bought the ingredients for my project. I had to maximize the money that I have so I can buy everything I needed for it. Since then, I never had the chance to make it again.


 Cheese Pimiento (sorry for the blurred picture)
In today’s Pandesal craze, where some friends near me cook Pandesal, I remember that Cheese Pimiento story and decided to prepare one – coz we got Pandesal today in the kitchen :)

Ingredients: 










- 1 cup of shredded Kraft cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced bell pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- pinch of salt and pepper

Procedure:
- simply combine all the ingredients and mix well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment