Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pancake

Another condiment leftover is in line so I got to think again for something I can do with it. I searched the net and found out that pancake can be made using rice flour too. So I grabbed all the other needed ingredients and tried it :)
Pancake rice flour version

Ingredients:
- 1cup rice flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp oil


Since the only available is powdered milk, I made use of this combination to have a cup of liquid milk: 6 tbsp dry/powdered milk dissolved in ½ cup of water

Procedure:
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients
- gradually add milk
- add egg and oil
- Use a non stick pan to fry for 2-3mins or until the top part is completely dry
- serve with honey

No comments:

Post a Comment