Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spicy Stir Fry Shrimp

Among my favorites, Shrimp and Crabs are of the same level – top! And I enjoy eating them whatever way they are cooked. May it be Hilabos (boiled in a little amount of water), Grilled, Sinigang (stew), Ginataan (cooked in coconut milk), Saucy, Buttered, or simply as an ingredient or topping to other menu, I see to it to enjoy my every bite :)

Whenever I crave for shrimp, I normally cook it Hilabos or Sinigang. But this time, I wanted to try something saucy and spicy.


Spicy Stir Fry Shrimp


Ingredients:
- 4-5 pcs medium sized shrimp
- Garlic, Ginger
- Chili powder, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp catsup
- 1 tbsp sugar

Procedure:
- Combine soy sauce, catsup, and sugar
- Mix until fully blended, set aside
- Heat oil in a pan
- Sauté garlic and ginger until color turns light brown
- Put in the Shrimp, stir fry for 4-5mins
- Pour in the soy sauce, catsup, and sugar mixture
- Add chili powder, salt, and pepper and stir fry for 2mins
- Remove from heat and enjoy

Best with hot rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment